Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Favorite Song

   When our teacher asked the class to do an essay of your own choice I thought it would be easy for me to decide what topic I am going to choose. But I'm wrong because it's really much harder to do an essay without a given specific topic. However, I did manage and decided that i will write an essay about my favorite song. I decided that "I have a dream" by westlife is my favorite. I like this song for so many reasons like it's message and the tempo.The song has a medium tempo. I enjoy listening to the songs with such tempo because it makes me feel so comfortable and it also gives me time to understand what the singer is saying. And what I like most to this song is the message because everyone of us has a dream. Since I am little boy I am always thinking how can I achieve all my dreams and this song makes me realize how. Let me share to you the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment