Sunday, February 13, 2011

History of blog's name

   When I was only a little boy, I still remember that everyone's first impression on me is "suplado", but it is not only before because until now is they are calling me in that way. I really don't know what's their reason why they are saying it to me even though they don't know me yet.

   When our teacher in computer class told as to do a blog and to think a title which will perfectly describe your personality. I decided to open the dictionary to look for a word which really suits me. While scanning the dictionary the word "fathomless" caught my attention, and when I read it's meaning it states that fathomless means "deep to be measured". After it, I came up with a title "Fathomless Fausto", Fausto is my name and fathomless is the word which i think really describes my personality.

   I am deep to be measure in just one look or what we call the first impression. Other says I'm "seryoso", "mayabang", and "suplado", it's really hurting on my side to receive such comments or let me just describe it in tagalog as "panghuhusga", but when they became my friends they always say that "mabait ka pala", "akala ko nung una suplado ka pero hindi pala". And after it's really fascinating on my part that after all their negative impressions on me before and the first time they saw me, they became my friends and they will end up saying,"ang hirap mong kilalanin sa isang tingin lang".

No comments:

Post a Comment